Clip Clop, Here Comes More Horse Artillery!
These posts may seem a little samey at the moment, but that is only because I am set on completing as much French artillery as possible at the moment. The next one I finished was this generic horse artillery battery:
Again, on this base I have included the limber so we can see quickly that it is a horse unit.
Another one down and only one more horse battery left to complete, so the end is in sight, just hold on a little while longer!
Also recently I was testing out making some brewed up markers for my tanks using teddy bear fur. This was shaped, then sprayed with red paint. I then sprayed black over the top and added some yellow to the bottom. Finally, I mounted it on a small mdf circle so it would stand up. I think the black needs to be stronger and I used thinned down acrylic, so the next one will be done with a black rattle can instead to see how that turns out. That said, this was very easy to make and I'll be working on some more in the future. I might do a full tutorial as well.
That's enough for this post, check back soon for more French artillery!